I'm just a typical.. Ok, not that typical.. Teenager living in a small-town Ohio town called Dalton (the DAL part is pronounced the same as in Dallas. Don't say it wrong.). Let me guess.. None of you have EVER heard of it? Yep. That's how it usually goes.


4.04.2011

Spring Break, 2011

Today, at 2:40 PM EST, Spring Break 2011 officially began. Yay. My family has never been the family that goes on a vacation every year, every time the kids have spring break. Nope. We stay here, and I try to entertain myself in the nothingness I live in. Therefore, a lot of my spring breaks are not the greatest. Half the time it's raining, like today. If not, it's cold, because I live in Ohio and the weather sucks. On the off-chance it IS warm, then I might have something to do. But, since it's not, I am stuck inside, doing nothing. Honestly, besides the extra sleep, I'd rather just go to school. Today it was 59 degrees at 7 AM this morning. It wasn't raining yet. By the end of the day, it was at least 10 degrees colder, if not more, and it was POURING. Thank God my boyfriend's grandmother spoils him and picked us up, instead of us having to walk back to his house soaking wet. It hasn't stopped raining yet, btw. Tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny. But 50 degrees. Cmon! Last week snow blanketed everything. Three weeks ago it was 60 and sunny, at least for one day. Can Ohio PLEASE just stick to ONE type of weather??? I had planned on walking to the Double D (Dalton Dari-Ette) a few times this week. What with the rain and the coldness... I'm thinking thats probably NOT going to happen. Anyone have any advice on what to do for the next four days?

No comments:

Post a Comment