I'm just a typical.. Ok, not that typical.. Teenager living in a small-town Ohio town called Dalton (the DAL part is pronounced the same as in Dallas. Don't say it wrong.). Let me guess.. None of you have EVER heard of it? Yep. That's how it usually goes.


11.29.2011

=/

Back to school.. Ugh. Long day. Everyone was in a bad mood today. Me and my boyfriend argued a little bit, and a bunch of my friends were super bitchy. My best friend wasnt in the greatest of moods, and her boyfriend/my honorary brother isnt in a good mood either (according to her). Ugh!!!
On the bright side, we had jazz band today :) I love jazz band. The songs are so fun to play. I'll have it again Thursday morning.
My cat is laying on my feet and I'm watching elf... I feel like I'm going to fall asleep. Goobye.

No comments:

Post a Comment