I'm just a typical.. Ok, not that typical.. Teenager living in a small-town Ohio town called Dalton (the DAL part is pronounced the same as in Dallas. Don't say it wrong.). Let me guess.. None of you have EVER heard of it? Yep. That's how it usually goes.


11.27.2011

It's raining..

Cleaning my room is going well!.. Ish. It could be going better, but I'm soooo lazy... seriously. It was like 3:00 and I took a nap.. Happens on a an almost-daily basis.
Right now my parents are out getting rid of this sofa bed that was in my room FOR-EVER. We tore it all up and stuck it in the van two days ago, it looked much better there. Although I'm sure it looks even better now, in a trash can somewhere! My mom cleaned her stuff off of the TV, and hopefully I can get my dad to help me move it tomorrow. Not getting my hopes up though. We're going to steam-clean that half of my bedroom, then, and then I can start moving stuff around :) I'm excited, if you can't tell.
And then Tuesday I have to go back to school. :( grr. Our 5-day Thanksgiving break has been awesome, they should do this every year, no joke. This Friday I'm going to have my first pep band performance (I'm SUCH a band geek. I love it!), and then Saturday we have our lovely Dalton Holidays Festival. Jazz band is performing (yep, I'm in that too!), and then we get to march!!! In the parade. Haha. I play saxophone, if I never said that before...
I think my parents need to come home with my Hero House. I'm hungry...
I really wanna work on my Gold Award (Paws for Smiles, check it out), but I don't really have anything more I can do right now. I mean, I need a place to have the dog show. And I have to plan it and stuff, but I can't really do much without my project advisor... *sigh* I sent her an email yesterday, hoping to get a reply tomorrow... We need to set up a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment