I'm just a typical.. Ok, not that typical.. Teenager living in a small-town Ohio town called Dalton (the DAL part is pronounced the same as in Dallas. Don't say it wrong.). Let me guess.. None of you have EVER heard of it? Yep. That's how it usually goes.


11.28.2011

Satisfying last day of thanksgiving break:)

I got a lot done in my room today! Its ready to be steam cleaned, and were going to paint. I chose gray. And my boyfriend and my friend Sarah came over.. They just kind of showed up. It was fun though, I was really starting to miss Connor. The longest we've ever gone without seeing each other for a year and half was 6 days, when I went to Texas a few weeks ago. I hadn't seen him since Thursday... It didn't even hit me til about noon how much I missed him. He's not the greatest boyfriend in the world, but he can make me laugh like nobody else can. He makes me happy, and he brought about a lot of changes in me. Good ones, mostly. I'm lucky I have him, even if my friends and relatives think he's not right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment