I'm just a typical.. Ok, not that typical.. Teenager living in a small-town Ohio town called Dalton (the DAL part is pronounced the same as in Dallas. Don't say it wrong.). Let me guess.. None of you have EVER heard of it? Yep. That's how it usually goes.


11.25.2011

November! And... sun and 50 degrees?

Is it bad that I totally forgot about this blog? Probably. Oh well. Maybe I'll start posting more now that I've remembered it. I'm starting another blog that I'm going to HAVE to update every once in a while, so I might as well do this one too.
It's almost December and it hasn't snowed here ONCE. :) I like it... I went to Texas a few weeks ago and it had gorgeous weather... I want to move there, no joke. If not for my boyfriend, friends, and things here I'm connected too, I would totally do it.
Just so you know, my new blog is going to be about my Gold Award. I'm a Girl Scout, and the Gold Award is the highest award you can earn. It's like the Boy Scout Eagle Award, only it takes a ton more skill and time. Anyway, I'm going to adopt a dog from my county humane society and train him/her to be a therapy dog. I have to earn around $500 to set this in motion, so I'm holding a dog show. It's gonna be a lot of work and a lot of fun, but it will totally be worth it in the end. My project is called Paws for Smiles, be sure to read my blog about it! I'll post a link once it's made.

No comments:

Post a Comment