I'm just a typical.. Ok, not that typical.. Teenager living in a small-town Ohio town called Dalton (the DAL part is pronounced the same as in Dallas. Don't say it wrong.). Let me guess.. None of you have EVER heard of it? Yep. That's how it usually goes.


11.26.2011

Paws for Smiles (follow it!)

pawsforsmiles.blogspot.com
This is my new blog. It's about my Girl Scout Gold Award. I'm going to adopt a dog from my Humane Society and train him/her to be a therapy dog. In order to earn the money I need (over $500), I'm holding a dog show (and asking for LOTS of donations). Check out my blog, and my new facebook page, to find out more. Please help me out on this! Once I get the project going, I'll put pictures up of the dog show, the dog, training, people we visit, etc. It's still in the construction stages right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment